“BBB has determined that Ostvig Tree, Inc. meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business’s products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business’s product quality or competency in performing services.”
We at Ostvig Tree are very proud to have achieved A+ ranking at Better Business Bureau®. Here are a few things about BBB.
- BBB ratings represent the BBB’s opinion of how the business is likely to interact with its customers. The BBB rating is based on information BBB is able to obtain about the business, including complaints received from the public. BBB seeks and uses information directly from businesses and from public data sources.
- BBB assigns ratings from A+ (highest) to F (lowest). In some cases, BBB will not rate the business (indicated by an NR, or “No Rating”) for reasons that include insufficient information about a business or ongoing review/update of the business’s file.
- BBB Business Profiles generally explain the most significant factors that raise or lower a business’s rating.
- BBB ratings are not a guarantee of a business’s reliability or performance. BBB recommends that consumers consider a business’s BBB rating in addition to all other available information about the business.
- BBB ratings are based on information in BBB files with respect to the following factors: business’s complaint history; type of business; time in business; transparent Business Practices; failure to honor commitments; licensing and government actions, and; advertising issues.