No matter how small or large, when we remove trees or shrubs from your property, we leave it cleaner than we found it.
Clients have even remarked that they don’t find a single spare twig once we’re done.
To avoid these hazards which can cause trees to hurt people or damage property, we recommend preventative pruning and crown reduction to keep your trees growing strong for many years.
Why do people Remove a Tree?
- No matter how much we love trees and nature, a tree could also pose as a potential danger in several ways (wood root)
- Tree roots, trunk and branches may encroach on houses and other buildings and structures especially on the foundation and roof
- There are invasive non-native trees that are poor contributors to the environment, aesthetics etc.
- The place where a tree is standing may be used to build other structures like an addition to the house, pool, landscape, etc.
- The wood are used for fuel, timber, paper, etc
- Trees are also a source of insects, pests and diseases that could infest neighboring trees
- To encourage slower growing long-lived species in the landscape / forest. Examples are: Oak, Sugar Maple, Hickory etc.