Ostvig Tree Care Arborist
We have half-day/BBQ Fridays!!! Do you like being outside? Do you enjoy rock climbing or being in the trees…then this position is the one for you! You don’t have to be isolated in an office. This job will set you free for the outdoors as you conduct daily field work.
We need someone to obtain leaf and tree samples for research by climbing with the aid of a ladder, safety belt, climbing line, or bucket truck. The position also includes working from the ground using hand-powered saws, pruner, etc. The job includes trimming/removing trees while lowering the tree to the ground with lines.
- At least 1-5 years of experience in rope and saddle.
- Prefect for a degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Environmental Science, Plant Science, Outdoor Recreation or a related field
- Current driver’s license
- Able to lift at least 75 pounds to shoulder height
- Ability to climb at least 40’ up a rope and climb a tree
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Other qualifications will be presented during the interview process
Very competitive, based on qualifications and experience, time and a half over 40 hours per week.
- Year Round Work
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Matching employer contribution to Simple Sep retirement account
- Paid major holidays
- Quarterly and year end production bonuses
- Half-day Fridays (unless team member desires more hours)
- No weekend work (unless team member desires more hours)
- We will assist team member in getting their “Class A, CDL” drivers license and passing “Certified Arborist” examine
To request an interview please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Ostvig Tree Care, we maintain a working culture that fosters the highest standards of integrity, respect, and professionalism. We seek those whose character is exemplary and provide them with a unique combination of independence, support, encouragement and opportunities for ongoing development, growth and education
See why when you join the Ostvig Tree Care Team; you will stay your whole career with us!