Ostvig Tree Care Plant Health Care Technician (Summer Only)
- Spraying trees and plants to protect against disease & harmful insects.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot clients’ sites pertaining to plant health care needs
- Perform fertilization, disease and insect control treatments
- Work collaboratively with clients and co-workers to achieve maximum success
- No experience necessary.
- Need to be at least 18 years of age
- Need to be able to work full time from mid-April to at least August
- It will be long hours, hard physical labor, and getting dirty. However, the compensation is very rewarding.
- We will do all on the job training.
Very competitive, based on qualifications and experience, time and a half over 40 hours per week.
- Paid major holidays
- Half-day Fridays (unless team member desires more hours)
- No weekend work (unless team member desires more hours)
To request an interview please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Ostvig Tree Care, we maintain a working culture that fosters the highest standards of integrity, respect, and professionalism. We seek those whose character is exemplary and provide them with a unique combination of independence, support, encouragement and opportunities for ongoing development, growth and education
See why when you join the Ostvig Tree Care Team; you will stay your whole career with us!