Tree Cutters in Eagan, Minnesota
Ostvig Tree Services – Tree Removal and Trimming Experts
Committed to providing experienced and professional tree care and tree removal services to clients in Eagan, MN, 55120, 55121, 55122, 55123.
Call Ostvig Tree in Eagan
With almost a hundred years of experience, we have the knowledge and skills needed to handle a wide range of tree care concerns in Eagan, MN, including:
Your plants need regular pruning and care to look their best and stay healthy.
We diagnose plant ailments, control, eliminate, and prevent disease or insect/pest infestation.
Buckthorn is an invasive species that can out-compete native Minnesota plants for the resources they need to thrive.
Removing trees & shrubs becomes necessary when the plants are severely injured by storms, they outgrow their sites or they need maintenance.
Cutting a tree close to the ground isn’t enough for your property needs. We also need to grind a stump we leave the site as clean as we can.
Our trimming services can shape your hedges and reduce the height or width as needed. In addition, we remove, dispose of and plant hedges.
We'll help you decide whether a damaged tree can be saved; whether cracks can be repaired, or if a diseased or insect infested tree can be treated.
Why do we need to remove a tree?
- The tree us dead.
- The trunk is already hollow, or has an interior decay.
- The tree is already dying. The health of the tree is noticeably declining.
- The tree has been damaged by the storm beyond repair.
- The tree is growing too close and leaning towards a structure of a public area.
- The tree roots are causing damages to sidewalks, building foundations, driveways, underground utilities, and others.
- The tree drops troublesome leaves or needles, sap, seeds, cotton, and/or branches.
- The tree is blocking certain views or is creating too much shade and inhibiting your lawn to grow.
- Your landscape renovation plans would damage the tree.
- The tree has formed a bad crotch.
- The tree trunks have cracks which is a sign of tree health deterioration.
- There are cracks in the main trunk or leaders.
- A huge tree may be a danger when the branches break and fall.
- A tree is infected with disease that may potentially harm nearby plants and other trees, and also the people around it.
- There are already too much trees in your property.
Here are some tree-friendly places to visit and do around Eagan, MN, 55120,55121,55122,55123:
Zip Codes in Eagan, MN:
Eagan is a city in Dakota County, Minnesota, United States. The city is south of Saint Paul and lies on the south bank of the Minnesota River, upstream from the confluence with the Mississippi River.
Ostvig Tree in Eagan
We do not recommend removing any tree on your own or without the help of a certified arborist. Ostvig Tree care professionals have a vast understanding of many different tree species in a multitude of situations. Ostvig tree has trained arborists who is very knowledgeable in the safest and most efficient ways to remove all kinds of minnesota trees. The Ostvig Tree Arborists in Eagan will help you avoid risky or dangerous situations.
Ostvig Tree Care has complete necessary tools and equipment to remove tree branches, wood and plants.
If you have a tree that needs to be removed fill in the form below or call us at 952-473-0534.
What People in Eagan, MN Say About Ostvig Tree
Contact Ostvig Tree Services in Eagan, MN
From large projects to small – from tree trimming to shrub care, and insect and disease treatments – we can guide you and keep your trees vibrant, healthy, and add value with beauty.