Ostvig Tree Care Trimmer/Climber
Tree Trimmers and Climbers of Ostvig Tree handle the removal and maintenance of trees. Using sophisticated climbing and rigging techniques, cut away dead or excess branches from trees or shrubs to maintain right-of-way for roads, sidewalks, or utilities, or to improve appearance, health, and value of tree. Prune or treat trees or shrubs using handsaws, hand pruners, clippers, and power pruners. Works off the ground in the tree canopy and may use truck-mounted lifts.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in rope and saddle.
- Prefect for a degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Environmental Science, Plant Science, Outdoor Recreation or a related field
- Current driver’s license
- Able to lift at least 75 pounds to shoulder height
- Ability to climb at least 40’ up a rope and climb a tree
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Other qualifications will be presented during the interview process
Very competitive, based on qualifications and experience, time and a half over 40 hours per week.
- Year Round Work
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Matching employer contribution to Simple Sep retirement account
- Paid major holidays
- Quarterly and year end production bonuses
- Half-day Fridays (unless team member desires more hours)
- No weekend work (unless team member desires more hours)
- We will assist team member in getting their “Class A, CDL” drivers license and passing “Certified Arborist” examine
To request an interiew, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Ostvig Tree Care,we maintain a working culture that fosters the highest standards of integrity, respect, and professionalism. We seek those whose character is exemplary and provide them with a unique combination of independence, support, encouragement and opportunities for ongoing development, growth and education
See why when you join the Ostvig Tree Care Team; you will stay your whole career with us!