Ostvig Tree Care Foreman / Team Lead
Serves as a working foreman by supervising and performing tree trimming and preservation work; does related work as required. Under general supervision, supervises and assists in semi-complex manual labor tasks related to tree trimming. Assures tree trimming orders of tree surgeon or other superior are executed properly. Supervision is exercised over a small number of tree trimmers and laborers.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in rope and saddle.
- Prefect for a degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Environmental Science, Plant Science, Outdoor Recreation or a related field
- Current driver’s license
- Able to lift at least 75 pounds to shoulder height
- Ability to climb at least 40’ up a rope and climb a tree
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Other qualifications will be presented during the interview process
Very competitive, based on qualifications and experience, time and a half over 40 hours per week
- Year Round Work
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Matching employer contribution to Simple Sep retirement account
- Paid major holidays
- Quarterly and year end production bonuses
- Half-day Fridays (unless team member desires more hours)
- No weekend work (unless team member desires more hours)
- We will assist team member in getting their “Class A, CDL” drivers license and passing “Certified Arborist” examine
To request an interview please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Ostvig Tree Care, we maintain a working culture that fosters the highest standards of integrity, respect, and professionalism. We seek those whose character is exemplary and provide them with a unique combination of independence, support, encouragement and opportunities for ongoing development, growth and education
See why when you join the Ostvig Tree Care Team; you will stay your whole career with us!